Lately, when I think of my friends...specifically my girl friends - my heart just leaps!
Kristi...my best friend. Who is always there for me. I love talking to her about what's going on in my heart and she always receives what I have to say so graciously. We have so much fun together and she laughs at all my jokes (or makes the same joke right after me - that's the best kind of friend). I realize that lately I have neglected her because I have been so wrapped up in myself. I hope that I can be the safety net to her as she is to me.
Ari...she is so wise. I admire her so much because she sticks to her convictions. She is really a woman after God's own heart. She and I have similar problems sometimes and I just feel this huge relief when we talk about how we're doing with those problems. It is so good to know that someone feels the same way that I do. Not to mention, her response is so not the same as mine (she responds well) and I look up to her for that.
Danielle Kim...I don't know what it is about her but I just REALLY love her a lot. She is so sweet, funny, cute, and fun to be around. So is Eunice :)
Katie Helsley always makes me laugh. I just have the best time when I am with her.
Katie Voytastic...such a goof ball. I feel that I can be this adventurous free girl that lives life to the fullest when I am with her.
Taylor Murphy....she has been calling me every Monday (just about) and telling me about how God has been working in her life. It has been incredibly encouraging and even though we have always been close - I love keeping in touch with her.
Jess Robert: I really like Jess so much. She is just such a chill person that I love being around.
Mary Cabbb...OH MY GOSH I love her. We have got so close lately and I just love her. Did i mention that I love her? We dance, we talk, we sing, we have a good time.
I just really enjoy the company of these girls but I realize that lately, I have been so self-absorbed. Instead I have been crushing on this guy and it's been taking up a lot of my free time and my thoughts and my desires...it just messed with everything. I don't want to be that girl. Instead I want to be good to these girls that I love. I really love. And whether or not they feel the same around me (I'm pretty sure they do) means that the more I give to them, the more they give to me. Or something. This is super rough and I'm probably missing a bunch of people. But it's just on my heart and I needed to vent.
No comments:
Post a Comment